Last Updated: August 1, 2023
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, concerns, or complaints you have regarding your privacy and the use of your personal data.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Apollo Power Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 6 Hayetzira Yokneam Illit, 2066722 Israel
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which may include:
- Identity Data include your full name, job, and personal titles.
- Contact Data include work or home address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting , and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data – your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences including your responsibilities in your job.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE / COOKIES
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity and contact details by filling in forms or by corresponding with us via the contact details appearing on our website.
- Automated technologies or interactions (Cookies). As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
- Necessary. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website; and
- Statistics. Cookies, web beacons, and/or analytics software help us better manage content on the website by informing us what content is effective.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide our customers with excellent service, meet our contractual and legal obligations, and provide all visitors with a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our website.
We can make use of personal data for the purpose of the following objectives:
- Compliance with requirements of relevant laws and regulations to meet professional demands (such as a “know your client” process in the framework of the Money Laundering Act).
- Following a contractual agreement between us, to provide you with services, and collection or processing of the information is necessary to fulfill our commitments in accordance with the contractual agreement.
- To provide various services to users of our website.
- Updates regarding products or services that are relevant to you as well as to provide you with information (in various newsletters and e-mail notifications), except if you have stated that you are not interested in them, we do this, as was specified above.
- To estimate, adjust, open, and improve our services and products.
- To reply to various questions, communications, complaints, and requests.
- Storage and management of the information in our firm’s databases for purposes of providing services;
- To evaluate your candidacy for a position in our company to the extent that you have presented such a request (see details below).
- Use for statistical, analytical, research, and marketing purposes.
Marketing information from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data to form a view of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers we market to you. You may receive email or similar marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or provided us with your address in connection with our marketing activities or to arrange a meeting or other form of contact.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Apollo and/or Apollo’s subsidiaries and/or affiliates for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages (and delete your personal data) by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received the information necessary from you, your request will be handled promptly, usually within thirty days.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Information collected via your application for a position with our firm
To the extent that you wish to apply for a position via our website, you will be required to complete your personal details, such as name, identity number, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, information regarding your education and experience, languages skills, military service, etc. This information will be available to our Human Resources department and/or to our firm’s management.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information may be used by all our departments, units, or practices. We may also provide your personal information to other members of the Apollo group, which includes our subsidiaries and affiliates, to provide you with information that could be of interest to you and conduct market or another research. Your personal information may also be disclosed to other third parties at your request or in order to respond to your requests or inquiries, or to enable us to provide you with requested services; as part of a corporate transaction (such as a sale, divestiture, reorganization, merger or acquisition); or where those parties (including but not limited to, suppliers, contractors, service providers, and other third parties) handle information on our behalf.
When personal information is used by third parties on our behalf, these service providers will be subject to the conditions of confidentiality and privacy based upon the principles of these privacy policies;
Personal information may also be disclosed to courts, law enforcement, regulatory or other government ministries, agencies, and authorities, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal, regulatory, professional regulations or national security obligations or requests.
Except for the uses described above, we do not trade in or sell your private information to others. For the avoidance of doubt, we are permitted to collect, disclose, and transfer non-personal data (i.e., anonymous, and aggregated information that does not allow identification of an individual) to third parties at our exclusive discretion.
In case of a change of control vis-à-vis another organization, including by way of merger, acquisition, or purchase of all or most of its assets, it is possible that we will disclose the information to that organization.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Receiving confirmation that we indeed process information about you and requesting a copy of the information that we are retaining regarding you.
- Requesting to update details of the personal information about you or to amend information that you believe is inaccurate or lacking.
- Requesting to expunge the personal data retained by us or to limit the ways it is being used.
- Withdrawing your consent that we process your personal information;
- Requesting to stop or to begin sending you marketing information;
- Refusing to allow us to process your personal information.
Upon receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to change, update or expunge your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy laws. If you choose to withdraw your consent to process your personal information or to limit the ways it is being used, it is possible that we will be forced to cease providing our services to you. Despite the aforesaid, we may be forced to save copies of the relevant information in accordance with the section “Data retention”.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to request deletion of personal data. This is a security measure. We will also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to enable us to carry out your request.
Response time for requests
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Connecting with Apollo